Setpoint Systems, a 34-year-old, award-winning, rapidly growing system integrator of building control systems in the Rocky Mountain Region, Minnesota, and Southern California, is looking for a Service Manager in the Denver area.
As a member of our Team, you will be responsible for overseeing the Service Department: customer service, Technical Support Agreements (TSA), emergency service, spot service, construction Service projects as assigned, service-related personnel management, and Service Department profitability.
- Developing, establishing, maintaining and growing Technical Support Agreements (TSA)
- Developing, establishing, and maintaining 24/7 emergency service response, Spot Service, Part Sales, and Construction Service
- Small Project Planning and Scheduling
- Interfaces with external and internal customers on timely execution of services
- Performs and coordinates all service schedules with input from Setpoint’s Service team and customers
- Conducts service meetings weekly
- Prepared at team meetings with three weeks of project service schedules , weekly completed service orders, List of completed and uncompleted TSA visits, open and closed service orders and comparative analysis of work orders vs. time report
- Monitors, evaluates and prepares service billings within 48 hours of completed service visits
- Assists with insuring that all process and procedures are followed and completed
- Monitoring status of schedules and the execution plan of project completion
- Return Material Authorization (RMA) process
- Insuring the execution of Technical Support Agreements as required
- Provides service to customers and coordinates support
- Identifies opportunities to sell new Technical Support Agreements
- Identifies and promotes upgrades to current systems
- Provides customer training
- Schedules service for after hours maintenance requests and warranty calls on an on-call basis
- Administration and Documentation
- Prepares or supervises preparation of all written documents
- Monitors status of labor and materials
- Prepares Service schedules – Manpower loading and material scheduling
- Tracks labor utilization
- Providing input to Setpoint installation processes, procedures and standards
- Conducting weekly team meetings
- Reviewing and understanding contracts on every TSA agreement to insure jobs are staying within budget and on time
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four year college or university
- At least 5 years’ previous business-to-business sales experience in a high-tech environment or relevant experience
- Strong passion to be successful and drive for results
- Proven ability to sell highly differentiated offerings at appropriate pricing premiums in a commodity marketplace
- Expertise in navigating complex sales processes to insure effort is being placed into opportunities where there is a great probability of customer success and your success
- Experience and success at opening new accounts -- the very best understand that they own a portion of their pipeline development and take great pride in being able to do so
- Representation of Setpoint Systems in a professional and ethical manner to clients, prospects and colleagues
- Proven ability to leverage marketing investments, channel community, and own prospecting efforts to build well-qualified pipeline
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level relationships within large organizations
- Collaborative skills in accessing internal management and other sales team members in the sales cycle and in providing ongoing feedback within Setpoint Systems
- Strategic understanding of install base business, model and growth strategy to continually address future needs to increase Setpoint Systems’ share of the market
- Ability to challenge customer perspectives or bias toward legacy designs with a consultative approach
- Proficiency with strategic selling and understanding of the importance of business metrics
About Setpoint Systems Corporation:
Setpoint Systems Corporation is a cutting-edge systems integrator occupying a unique space between two of the most exciting trends in building automation and control. Setpoint Systems, established in 1983, is considered one of the largest independent systems integrators in the western United States. If you are interested in working in a collaborative environment on a technology that has the potential to change the way companies operate and control their facilities, then we'd love to hear from you. Setpoint Systems is growing a world-class team and represents one of the hottest opportunities in the technology sector today. Come join us in advancing the way building owners and operators will control and monitor their facilities in the future!
We solely exist to improve people’s lives through empowerment. Our culture is results oriented with well-defined processes, procedures, and standards. Our success and focus is around empowering our customers in becoming self-sustaining, through extensive training, unique, and passionate partnerships. If you like a collaborative team environment, and are focused on quality and results… we want to see your resume.
We offer comprehensive product training, excellent compensation based on experience, a complete health, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits package, including 401(k) contribution matching, cafeteria plan, and generous paid time off.
Salary commensurate with experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V